Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 7- Movie "The Tourist"

Note- We ended up having this date after our cruise. Due to our family needing us we had to postpone our date

For our weekly date stay-at-home date nights I wanted to stay away from too many movie/tv nights. So often that is what we end up doing by the end of the day. So when I was planning the weeks out I decided I would allow one scheduled movie a month but the movie would have to relate to something else. Last month we watched the Bucket List and made our own. Other months we will go on field trips related to the movie or have a themed night.

This week we watched "The Tourist". The movie takes place in another country. It was a decent movie. I was able to figure out who the person was that was being searched for by the gangsters before it was revealed. It was a decent movie. Somewhat slow. Not tons of action. Was really not my favorite movie but it was still interesting.

52 Date Nights in 52 Weeks
Getting out of a rut- The post that explains why I started this journey
1. Week One- (movie) The Bucket List
5. Week 5- Game Night (Chrononauts)
6.  Week 6- Wii Night (Super Mario Maker)

No comments:

Post a Comment