Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 13- Puzzle and Pillow Talk Conversations

     For our stay-at-home date night this week we put a puzzle together. I found this Sat Wars puzzle at the Dollar General Store. It actually contains two 100 piece puzzles. All of my sons and my husband is huge fans of Star Wars so I know this puzzle will be loved. I was not sure how many pieces I should buy. It has been a long time since I put together something more than a board puzzle or a small 24-piece young child's puzzle. It took us less than an hour to do one of the puzzles. We decided to save the other one for another time.








While we worked on the puzzle I took the opportunity to have us answer some questions that I got from The Dating Diva's website. They are Conversation starters that they affectionately named "Pillow Talk". There are over 50 questions. Some of the ones we got during our date was "Would you want to go back in the past or in the future?", "What does your dream car look like?", etc. Those are some of the ones we had that night. There are a lot of really good ones that we never got to such as, "What was something that you worried about today?", "What was the most frustrating part of day?", and "What are you most excited about tomorrow"  You can download the questions from the link above for free. I highly recommend it! They are a great way to talk about your day, concerns, worries, etc. with your spouse or loved ones. The Dating Diva's recommend just doing a few every night with your spouse when you go to bed (hence the name "pillow Talk" to reconnect.



Here is our completed puzzle!



52 Date Nights in 52 Weeks
1.   Week One- (movie) The Bucket List
5.   Week 5- Game Night (Chrononauts)
6.   Week 6- Wii Game (Super Mario Maker)
7.   Week 7- (movie) Tourist
8.   Cruise!
9.   Week 9- (Game) Star Fluxx
10  .Week 10- (movie) Nim's Island
11.  Week 11 (game) Forbidden Desert
12. Week 12 (art night) Picasso Playdoh

No comments:

Post a Comment